SEAT Mii available from June in UK

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Stylish SEAT city car available to order in SEAT UK showrooms now Generous space, enviable quality and impressive equipment

New SEAT Mii 3dr UK deliveries begin in JuneJust weeks after its international motor show debut in Geneva the new SEAT Mii 3dr city car is being made available to order in the UK, with prices starting at only £7,845 RRP on the road for the entry-level Mii S 3dr.

main.php

More...

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Price keeps creeping up. Kia picanto is a vastly better deal. No road tax, cheaper to buy, 7 year 100k warranty.

Completely agree if i was in the market for this sort of car the Mii/Up/Citygo would not be on my shortlist. Its bland, and over priced, then again so is the Ibiza now.

Seems like SEAT are shifting again, they've tried sporty, they've tried cheap. Dunno what they're at now :shrug:

great_kahn

Spooge
Nov 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Completely agree if i was in the market for this sort of car the Mii/Up/Citygo would not be on my shortlist. Its bland, and over priced, then again so is the Ibiza now.

Seems like SEAT are shifting again, they've tried sporty, they've tried cheap. Dunno what they're at now :shrug:

Probably canned. Im amazed vag have carried seat this far.

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
Mii interior vs picanto.. note the lack of 80's dials and painted metal on the Kia.
I have to agree the Picanto's interior looks infinitely better than the Mii's which is particularly grim.

My Ibiza has reached the stage where its electrics are disintegrating and will eventually cost more to fix than the car is worth, so I am all in favour of very basic cars with little to go wrong. However, it should be possible to inject a little flair and style into the design, as Fiat did with the Panda. It would also be nice if a basic spec version could be be available with the more powerful engine.

It is all academic for me anyway as I can't afford any new car.

Last edited:

Adam_

Dec 16, 2010
Gloucestershire
Saw my first UP! The other day..... completely changed my mind on them they look absolutely hideous!!

Agreed with the interior comment, but the exterior on those Kia's is also pretty horrendous to be fair.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise