Seat Toledo MKIV Electric windows Issue

Jan 16, 2020
Hello. Recently bought a Seat Toledo that is excellent, only none of the electric windows, 2 front and 2 back (with four way control on drivers side) work except the passenger front. I have changed the corresponding 30amp fuses (51&52) and when I did that the front drivers window worked but none of the others from the four way control on the drivers side. After 5-10 minutes it stopped working again. This happened a few times and would work and then stop after said time. The other strange thing is that when fuse 51 was removed it also turned off the dashboard display? This fuse is only meant to control "Electric Window Riser (driver+rear right-hand)". Currently only the passenger side window control works. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

akchappers

Jun 27, 2010
Gillingham Dorset.
Hi
What year is yours mate?
Sounds a bit like the comfort module is playing up . Try disconnecting the battery for 15 mins and reconnecting it. It will reset all the ecus
Guessing it’s 2016 or older?

Reactions: SeatLeonDuggy
Jan 16, 2020
Hi there. Thanks for the reply. It's a 2014 1.6 TDI CR Ecomotive SE. I'll definitely try that tomorrow. Unplugging that battery won't mess anything else up with the car would it? Cheers.

Jan 16, 2020
Thanks for all the advice. Disconnected and then 15 minutes later reconnected the battery and now my drivers side window will open, which is great! So, now both front windows will open, but I can not open any other passenger window from my four way control and neither of the back windows will open on their independent controls. Will look at taking it to a local recommended car electrician soonish to see what they can do. Cheers.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.