• We're live with the new site! Please let us know what you think in this thread. Also let us know if you spot any quirks.

SEATCUPRA.NET Show Plates

Jimbobcook

Blue... Oh go on then
Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Rutland
Are you able to see what the Red Lettering on Black looks like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What I may do is get a plate with Cupra ST or something on it but each letter a different colour so you can see it and it doesn't cost a fortune lol leave it with me

Jimbobcook

Blue... Oh go on then
Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Rutland
@bigT's lcr this something you want in on this time round buddy? I think we may try to keep the text on the plates to the models etc as I don't think we have the font for numbers...

I'm creating a chat now for those currently interested so we can get things together and start the process up so keep an eye on chats over the day.

Anyone else who wishes to get some plates please make yourself known on this thread.

Cheers

Jimbobcook

Blue... Oh go on then
Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Rutland
After this next order we should have 20 cars with the custom forum show plates.

This makes me happy.

Jimbobcook

Blue... Oh go on then
Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Rutland
ooh, just seen this.
Can I get CUPRA FR in a black background with the grey/carbon effect writing if its not too late?
Thanks
Hello, are plates available? Looking for red CUPRA in black background..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Evening,

Unfortunately the latest group buy has been done and is about to be posted to us, I can start a new one but may need a few more to get the discount.

We have a big meet in Donington soon and I assume when people see them in person they will want a set hopefully so we can get another buy going.

Please keep notifications on this thread and when ready I will create another group buy chat on here.

Cheers

Jimbobcook

Blue... Oh go on then
Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Rutland
I will be starting up another group buy for plates this week and leaving it open for a little bit for people to get involved, if you do want in please make yourself known here and I will add you to the chat when it's up and running.

@kendo08fr and @SalSheikh let me know if you're both still interested. Also @Conors_r let me know here if you want in as well.

Cheers

Reactions: SalSheikh
DPM Performance