SEATCupradotnet: Revo £100 Sale

dannyshep

Drive to survive
Mar 15, 2009
Nottingham
So it's £100 off which makes mine for the ibiza FR £199 plus vat.
Heard that P-torque have better maps, but have no deals on.
Do I bite the bullet and book in or save for another month and get P-torque to do the map.

What do ya think?

dannyshep

Drive to survive
Mar 15, 2009
Nottingham
I suppose it depends how you want the power delivery, smooth or harsh. Revo are supposed to be harder on the clutch due to the map design, whereas P-torque i've heard is more progressive through the rev range. I'm not bothered where they are located i'll drive to them if they offer a good service at a reasonable price

Lukeyx

Rootmonkey
Nov 30, 2008
Grimsby
Aint being on this site for 2 years since I got rid of my old Leon, picking my new mk2 up on friday :D (170 CR)

Do you know if this offer is at al the Revo places or just certain ones?

Cheers

dannyshep

Drive to survive
Mar 15, 2009
Nottingham
it does say global sale on the site, but better be safe than sorry. Revo in Northampton will surely have this deal on with it being the main site

Lukeyx

Rootmonkey
Nov 30, 2008
Grimsby
Thanks guys, will be ringing them up (Hull) and getting booked in. What stage would you guys recommend? Cheers

dannyshep

Drive to survive
Mar 15, 2009
Nottingham
If it's a standard 170, then go for the stage 1, unless you have de-cat the exhaust and have a hi-flow air intake, it's your only option. you'll still make a good gain of 40hp which is not to be sniffed at.
Stage 2 can be achieved with very little modification, it's up to you how much you want to spend vs how much power you want

Lukeyx

Rootmonkey
Nov 30, 2008
Grimsby
Gonna ring tomoz to get my CR 170 booked in for tues :D. So how much with the discount for stage1? £300? Cheers

Lukeyx

Rootmonkey
Nov 30, 2008
Grimsby
Well, just being informed by dealer it isn't CR its PD. Rang Revo up today because off the special offer, and they don't remap the PD 170s :(. So gonna have to get custom code to DPF remove first.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.