Seen my first formentor today

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Heading towards switch island at the end of M58.
Matt blue formentor. First one I’ve seen, I was on the opposite side but got a quick glimpse.
Looked nice from what I saw.

You’re welcome to gave a look round my new one at a future meet when i get it.
Midnight Black Metallic VZ2

B56F634B-9D9F-47EA-9FA4-054957DFC1D1.jpeg

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
You’re welcome to gave a look round my new one at a future meet when i get it.
Midnight Black Metallic VZ2

View attachment 21616
Alright Mr new car haha you wait till @Legojon gets hold of a new shape to take photos of lol
Heading towards switch island at the end of M58.
Matt blue formentor. First one I’ve seen, I was on the opposite side but got a quick glimpse.
Looked nice from what I saw.
Yet to see one, as around here we barely have FR's I doubt I'll be seeing a CUPRA branded car any time soon unless @Maypack needs beer haha

Reactions: Oliver Pawley

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Alright Mr new car haha you wait till @Legojon gets hold of a new shape to take photos of lol

Yet to see one, as around here we barely have FR's I doubt I'll be seeing a CUPRA branded car any time soon unless @Maypack needs beer haha

Always need beer .

Local dealer gas sold 4 that i know of nit including the one i’m getting. One of the buyers traded in his Black Mk3 Cupra R in which sold the next day.

Reactions: jcbmally

Sarah

Jan 18, 2021
I have just bought my cupra estate 300 from B&H after a chap on here recommended them. I met the chap halfway between home and Cumbria, just over 2 hours away. Love the car. I would certainly go back if I stick to the brand

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.