Service Campaign 90Q7

Please check wether your vehicle is affected, as Seat/Cupra are not currently contacting customers to inform them.

You can find the affected VIN ranges below alongside a brief description of the works required.

Screenshot_20210413_101031.jpg

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
Please attach it to the post, no point in sending to everyone separately. There's only full text in German available on internet.

There's also similar update to hardware with version D. TPI 2062441 (Service Campaign 91BO)

Original text in German:
"Seit einigen Tagen steht nun auch das große Updatepaket für alle Index "d" Infotainmentsteuergeräte zur Verfügung.
Somit wird die Version 17xx auf 1803 angehoben.
Die Vorgehensweise ist identisch mit der Feldmaßnahme 90Q7.
Es werden drei Steuegeräte geupdated.
Die Händler sind angehalten die Kunden telefonisch zu informieren.
Eine schriftliche Benachrichtigung oder Rückruf ist nicht vorgesehen."

Translation from Google:
"The large update package for all Index "d" infotainment control units has been available for a few days.
Version 17xx is changing to 1803.
The procedure is identical to service campaign 90Q7.
Three control units are being updated.
The dealers are required to inform the customers by phone. A written notification or recall is not provided."

Last edited:
Please attach it to the post, no point in sending to everyone separately. There's only full text in German available on internet.

There's also similar update to hardware with version D. TPI 2062441 (Service Campaign 91BO)

Original text in German:
"Seit einigen Tagen steht nun auch das große Updatepaket für alle Index "d" Infotainmentsteuergeräte zur Verfügung.
Somit wird die Version 17xx auf 1803 angehoben.
Die Vorgehensweise ist identisch mit der Feldmaßnahme 90Q7.
Es werden drei Steuegeräte geupdated.
Die Händler sind angehalten die Kunden telefonisch zu informieren.
Eine schriftliche Benachrichtigung oder Rückruf ist nicht vorgesehen."

Translation from Google:
"The large update package for all Index "d" infotainment control units has been available for a few days.
Version 17xx is changing to 1803.
The procedure is identical to service campaign 90Q7.
Three control units are being updated.
The dealers are required to inform the customers by phone. A written notification or recall is not provided."
It's currently got my VIN number on so I don't want to circulate it until I've had chance to remove it. The image I've posted above is just a screenshot

I'll post it here this evening

Last edited: