Service message

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
Would anyone know how many days before the service is due does the message flash up on the dash.

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
I’m assuming that Seat will be the same as VW.

In my VW, the ‘service due’ message started being displayed each time I started the car 30 days before the service due date. I’m a low mileage driver on VW’s time and distance service regime (service due at the soonest of 12 months or 10,000 miles), so for me, the message was triggered based on time, rather than miles driven since the last service, giving me a month to arrange for the next service to be carried out and not go over the 12 months since the last service.

Reactions: Walone

Sochaux

Jan 28, 2018
I’m assuming that Seat will be the same as VW.

In my VW, the ‘service due’ message started being displayed each time I started the car 30 days before the service due date. I’m a low mileage driver on VW’s time and distance service regime (service due at the soonest of 12 months or 10,000 miles), so for me, the message was triggered based on time, rather than miles driven since the last service, giving me a month to arrange for the next service to be carried out and not go over the 12 months since the last service.

This, it’s 30 days. It came up for me and had my service done last week!

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
After counting down, my warning 'Oil Service Due' came on at 9,600 and just about to book it in.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.