Service schedules

thegrimreaper

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how to find service schedule info for my Toledo v5, i.e. what needs doing at each service interval. :confused:

AndyC567

Feb 28, 2006
Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how to find service schedule info for my Toledo v5, i.e. what needs doing at each service interval. :confused:

Drop me a PM with your email address and I can email you a pdf file of the service schedule. Applies to most VAG cars I think, so you may find it useful.

Ta.

AndyC567

Feb 28, 2006
PM sent! Cheers.

PM received, file will be in the post later..

It is only a single sheet chart thing with columns for the mileages and rows for the serviceable items.
There are ticks to indicate when things are due.
I got it from my dealer and have found it useful as I am a DIY servicer myself.

p.s BigFella, your motor looks nice..

GezThulbourn

Drop me a PM with your email address and I can email you a pdf file of the service schedule. Applies to most VAG cars I think, so you may find it useful.

Ta.

Any chance I can get a copy of that off you too please? We've got an old V5 toledo (T reg 118k on clock) and I don't think it has EVER had a belt change (the big belt which I guess drives alternator and steering pump?); he's now making slight rubbing noises when running at startup (not developed into a big squeal yet), so I'm thinking he might need it changing! (Will ask local garage to do so if it looks like it ought to be done).

I love my Toledo to bits: infinitely better than the brand new A3 2.0 Tdi junk we got as a 'replacement' but which I try not to drive because it is:
1. Slow (until the turbo FINALLY cuts in);
2. Noisy;
3. Smelly (outside - diesel, not inside!);
4. Not THAT fuel efficient.

Ta,
G

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.