Show us your 2 wheels ...

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Haven’t ridden for about 8 years now. Last bike was a Fireblade (I had 2) and it was an amazing machine but I decided to end my 40 years of biking while I still had all my appendages and my licence.
I still hanker after one now and again, specifically a big Harley or something similar with a massive fat back tyre. Something to chug around on but the roads round here are invariable clogged solid and falling apart so the dream will probably be a lot nicer than reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can never be too old to ride, my mate and me had a great ride on Sunday all around the borders from Edin down to Jedburgh on the A68 and back via Hawick, Selkirk, Peebles, Gorebridge and Newtongrange. The roads where lovely and clear and the sun even came out and we are both on the wrong side of 60.

May 2, 2021
Too flipping busy in the SE, we are all rammed in like battery farmed chickens these days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rooster

Oct 27, 2018
Yorkshire
IMG_3901.JPG After a lifetime of bikes, at 64 this is my go to at the moment, comfy, easy maintenance and nippy, oh, and the 14,000 red line is awesome!

Reactions: Fester999

Fester999

May 17, 2020
Having written off my Mt10, I've got a test ride on Saturday on a Ktm 1290 super duke r. See how it goes.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.