Single again free to do as I please

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
It's been awhile since I've been on here had a very controlling boyfriend who in short off it made me very miserable and stalked me on forums and made life just crap with continual lies and well liar endless but now I'm back I wanna know when meets are so I can get my life back after a really tough few months

Dec 29, 2010
Mids
Nice to see your happy again.... I could meet you lmao...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
I've been we'll and truly put off men thanks lol the relationship I've just got out off was hell and just a complete utter joke

tony323ci

Lovin' it
May 15, 2011
Nottingham

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Hey welcome back.

I'm old enough to be your dad lol so no threat from me lol. Would be great to see you again and talk bilberry lol. Love the stuff. Checkout the Chatham meet this sat night . I'm gona def go if its not raining . My gf doesn't mind my meets . That's a proper relationship. So sorry to hear you found a not so understanding chap...

See you soon

Stiglet

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
thats really quite bad, I let my girlfriend do anything (to a certain extent) she even comes with me to meets!! But anyway welcome back! would be good to see that arosa at some point, looks really nice i fancy myself one of those as a bit of a project lol :)

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
Hey welcome back.

I'm old enough to be your dad lol so no threat from me lol. Would be great to see you again and talk bilberry lol. Love the stuff. Checkout the Chatham meet this sat night . I'm gona def go if its not raining . My gf doesn't mind my meets . That's a proper relationship. So sorry to hear you found a not so understanding chap...

See you soon

Stiglet

Hey trouble how's u and I'm work that meet :( and yeah long story he was always up to something or looking or searching some ex or woman and then the lies even when knew the truth and then he took step to far night I ended it it was never ending and he wondered why I could never trust him I won't go into what else as a very sore hard painful subject for me and I'll never forgive him for it ever and tbh I couldn't do anything he tuned in to a control freak no this no that and then found him spying on me on forums so stayed clear he was never going to change from what SO MANY PEOPLE TOLD ME HE WAS LIKE :( he was the one hat screwed up not me

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
thats really quite bad, I let my girlfriend do anything (to a certain extent) she even comes with me to meets!! But anyway welcome back! would be good to see that arosa at some point, looks really nice i fancy myself one of those as a bit of a project lol :)

I feel happier already tbh I haven't got to think oh my friend has text he's going to get moody or my friends have asked me to go I always felt like had to ask his permission yet I was the one that never took him for granted or abused his trust or lied to him or went running after my exs his prioroties was always wrong and he wondered why I lost interest and he wonders why things got worse he never told the truth

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012

Yeah I went to one meet with southeast and the rows after that was unreal I'm a sociable person I like being out he squashed the life out off me and thank you I love the car to needs a good clean tho again as was stuck in field lmao but it got me out while others got stuck lol

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
In time we been split I've found loads off other stuff like hacked emails and twitter account I don't even use anymore and I at this moment can't get in to my old email account I'm getting fake friends request on Facebook now I'm actually bak on it he wouldn't let me have a account because he thinks it caused trouble no the users cause trouble I.e him and what he use to do on it and I got stuck with non Facebook urge I'm happy I walked away to late sadly but I'm out now and getting on with it my friends are all being great and over moon I finally told him go I thought I would fall apart but I'm doing good thankfully I'm not crying over someone that didn't vpvare nor respect the only thing I cry about is the assault and what he made me do in July :( never forgive him ever

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
I feel happier already tbh I haven't got to think oh my friend has text he's going to get moody or my friends have asked me to go I always felt like had to ask his permission yet I was the one that never took him for granted or abused his trust or lied to him or went running after my exs his prioroties was always wrong and he wondered why I lost interest and he wonders why things got worse he never told the truth

Yeah I went to one meet with southeast and the rows after that was unreal I'm a sociable person I like being out he squashed the life out off me and thank you I love the car to needs a good clean tho again as was stuck in field lmao but it got me out while others got stuck lol

Sounds like a really bad one, relationships are based on truth otherwise they crumble. Well its great that youre now happy just focus on that, get out and have some fun :) can put that other stuff behind you :)

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Hey trouble how's u and I'm work that meet :( and yeah long story he was always up to something or looking or searching some ex or woman and then the lies even when knew the truth and then he took step to far night I ended it it was never ending and he wondered why I could never trust him I won't go into what else as a very sore hard painful subject for me and I'll never forgive him for it ever and tbh I couldn't do anything he tuned in to a control freak no this no that and then found him spying on me on forums so stayed clear he was never going to change from what SO MANY PEOPLE TOLD ME HE WAS LIKE :( he was the one hat screwed up not me

Remember you have lots of friends on here and not all men are jerks!! Sorry you are working but I expect we will catch up soon . As they say you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette , if that makes sense? Better than more fish in the sea line lol. Be good to have you back to the seat family ..

Best wishes

Grandad Stig lol

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
I'll tell u how sad he was he actually bought a iPad had it for 10months before I found out who the hell does that

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
Sounds like a really bad one, relationships are based on truth otherwise they crumble. Well its great that youre now happy just focus on that, get out and have some fun :) can put that other stuff behind you :)

I've been so busy this week and last meeting back up with everyone it's been nice really has and not shed a tear over us ending more what he did the Sunday and July ill always hurt for that

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
Remember you have lots of friends on here and not all men are jerks!! Sorry you are working but I expect we will catch up soon . As they say you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette , if that makes sense? Better than more fish in the sea line lol. Be good to have you back to the seat family ..

Best wishes

Grandad Stig lol

Yeah so as I can get to one I will I need my life back he took a lot off that away from me felt like I was punished for his friends and **** ups I mean I couldn't even come on here and talk bout anything he stalked me and still is :(

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise