Slammed eurolook Cordy´s

Juhuts

Nov 17, 2010
Finland
I have been looking pictures of slammed and stanced cordobas very long to get some ideas and just of pure fun, but had no luck at all. All I´ve founded are some really slammed cordobas from rotten :sick: and slammed ibizas.

Are these cars so "rare" at eurolook scene?

toddygti

Sep 9, 2007
Folkestone, Kent
CordobaSide.jpg

This is my one :)

toddygti

Sep 9, 2007
Folkestone, Kent
Thanks mate!

Pete I love yours! I love the front end swap too! Seriously considering it! You did the back too didn't you? Or did I make that up lol

Juhuts

Nov 17, 2010
Finland
Nice cars, but not quite i´m looking for :p Im talking about cars with wide wheels and stretched tires :p Down´n´out.

IceCaverns Cordy looks very nice and i´d like to see more newer pics.

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
Thanks mate!

Pete I love yours! I love the front end swap too! Seriously considering it! You did the back too didn't you? Or did I make that up lol

Thanks, I'll be sad to see her go. I did start the Mk3 rear, have all the bits to do it in the shed. The only thing thats not straight forward is that you need to fit a number plate recess in the rear bumper. I got the center section from the Mk3 but never had it blended in.

Nice cars, but not quite i´m looking for :p Im talking about cars with wide wheels and stretched tires :p Down´n´out.

IceCaverns Cordy looks very nice and i´d like to see more newer pics.

Sorry mate they're the newest pics I have. It still looks like that until the plate is put on retention then I'll be breaking her. One less Cordy doing the rounds. :(

Pete

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
Purely down to lack of time. I haven't worked on her for ages, and that's not likely to change. Based on the stuff I've already done, the parts are worth far more separately than anyone would pay for it complete.

chris96sx

nice cars boys hey ICECAVERN do you have the original front end off your cordy still ??

chris96sx

well i am not looking for a complete front end just a bonnet like and maybe the bumper my bonnet got rust showing and i think yours is same color as mine and hard to find like thanks

eurorob

Feb 4, 2010
yes, cut to the shape i wanted, plastic welded into place then used plastic filler to mane the ends up and also put 2k glue on the back just to add some extra strength (and to be on the safe side)

walkersky

a lad has one booked in with me for some smoothing, full respray and the stance sorting out, should be done in next few weeks so i'll get pics as i'm doing it

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members