Software Update

FormentorV2

Oct 19, 2021
Hi all,

I have had my V2 for just over 6 weeks now and I’ve had numerous OTA updates, but for some reason the last 2 I have had seem to never complete and stuck at this very point within the progress bar for around 5-10 mins (by which point I get fed up of waiting and tell myself that I’ll do it again later on)

Any ideas why these updates take forever? Is there a way I could speed this up? I haven’t bought any eSim subscription, I only use CarPlay on the unit via a USB cable.

Attachments

• 73AABF41-9FA8-4148-B33B-1E31CBF46460.jpeg
    73AABF41-9FA8-4148-B33B-1E31CBF46460.jpeg
    464.4 KB · Views: 164

Shaun123

Sep 5, 2020
Hi all,

I have had my V2 for just over 6 weeks now and I’ve had numerous OTA updates, but for some reason the last 2 I have had seem to never complete and stuck at this very point within the progress bar for around 5-10 mins (by which point I get fed up of waiting and tell myself that I’ll do it again later on)

Any ideas why these updates take forever? Is there a way I could speed this up? I haven’t bought any eSim subscription, I only use CarPlay on the unit via a USB cable.
Mine got stuck like this over the weekend, nothing would speed it up. Think seat had a glitch as just gone to the car and the update come up again and sorted within 3mins. Might be worth trying it again.

Reactions: FormentorV2

barqqsanu

Sep 9, 2021
It's a big update...around 3-4GB. If you live in an area where the 4G signal/speed is low, than you can wait for hours! It happened to me too, but I was driving to some friends in another part of the city, where 4G is very strong, and it finished in around 5 minutes.

Reactions: FormentorV2
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.