Spammers!

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Hopefully not, but it looks as if the spammers have found this forum 😯 - a new forum member who’s joined today has started posted multiple copies of what looks like the same rubbish in some Asian language.

Over on golfmk7.com forum, spammers are a daily occurrence and has been for a few months now, with new spammers joining the forum on a daily basis, posting their rubbish - sometimes individual spammers posting 30-40 or more spam posts per day!

Hopefully there’s a way to prevent this happening on this forum. On golfmk7.com the spam is cleared down and removed on a daily basis by the forum admin, but surely there must be a more efficient way of doing it?

Edit - this is what the current multiple posted spam messages translate to. Based on the translation, it’s probably from someone in South Korea (that’s where Cheongju is).

Cheongju Gunma DaLpocha3 choo cOm Cheongju OP ⑄ Running Pocha Cheongju OP ⑊ Cheongju Massage ⑊ Cheongju Rest Area ⑊ Cheongju OP

Last edited:

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
I've reported it already. No doubt our friendly neighbourhood mods will be on the case shortly.
There are a few persistent offenders on other car-related forums I frequent; it must be a sad existence if that's the best thing you have to occupy your time with, posting drivel on online forums.....oh, hang on, that could describe me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I've reported it already. No doubt our friendly neighbourhood mods will be on the case shortly.
There are a few persistent offenders on other car-related forums I frequent; it must be a sad existence if that's the best thing you have to occupy your time with, posting drivel on online forums.....oh, hang on, that could describe me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All sorted 👍🏻 we do take out a lot of spam but hopefully it's before anyone really sees it.

If it's reported we'll look at it ASAP.

Cheers

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Hopefully not, but it looks as if the spammers have found this forum 😯 - a new forum member who’s joined today has started posted multiple copies of what looks like the same rubbish in some Asian language.

Over on golfmk7.com forum, spammers are a daily occurrence and has been for a few months now, with new spammers joining the forum on a daily basis, posting their rubbish - sometimes individual spammers posting 30-40 or more spam posts per day!

Hopefully there’s a way to prevent this happening on this forum. On golfmk7.com the spam is cleared down and removed on a daily basis by the forum admin, but surely there must be a more efficient way of doing it?

Edit - this is what the current multiple posted spam messages translate to. Based on the translation, it’s probably from someone in South Korea (that’s where Cheongju is).

Cheongju Gunma DaLpocha3 choo cOm Cheongju OP ⑄ Running Pocha Cheongju OP ⑊ Cheongju Massage ⑊ Cheongju Rest Area ⑊ Cheongju OP
We have specific words we search for that go into our filters for the mods to approve which helps loads. Some are always going to get through, we even see them post a normal post then they change it afterwards to avoid the filters... Sneaky

Reactions: SRGTD