• We're live with the new site! Please let us know what you think in this thread. Also let us know if you spot any quirks.

*Special Buy* Arona/Ibiza FABRIC ARMREST

rustyd0g

Jul 31, 2017
Edinburgh
Here's a few pics of mine installed. Really pleased, definately adds to driving comfort and the extra storage is proving handy as well.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ThatAndrewChap

May 21, 2018
Ordered my new Ibiza and should arrive in the next few weeks. Could anyone who’s installed this let me know how easy it was as it seems easy. But not sure on how easy it is to remove the trim.

olliechambers1

Jan 2, 2018
Lancashire/Berkshire
Ordered my new Ibiza and should arrive in the next few weeks. Could anyone who’s installed this let me know how easy it was as it seems easy. But not sure on how easy it is to remove the trim.
It's really easy to remove! The instructions say you need to use a trim tool to pry the piece upwards, but I just got the tips of my fingers underneath the back edge and pulled upwards firmly and it popped out without any issue!

Reactions: ThatAndrewChap

ThatAndrewChap

May 21, 2018
It's really easy to remove! The instructions say you need to use a trim tool to pry the piece upwards, but I just got the tips of my fingers underneath the back edge and pulled upwards firmly and it popped out without any issue!
Thank you. Just heard from my dealer that its arrived in the UK and is awaiting delivery to the dealer so i shall call Mike and order one, so that i hopefully get them around the same time.

Scottrw2002

Jun 1, 2018
Hi Mike, can I order one of these please? Ive actually ordered my new Ibiza from your dealership (Worcester) which should be arriving in the next couple of weeks so I'd like the armrest to fit myself. I'm happy to pay and just collect when I pick up or the car, or you can post... whatever is easiest? Let me know. Many thanks

Mik ibi17

Jun 2, 2018
Hello, is there a chance I can get an armrest shipped to Greece or have the orders been cancelled after the 1st of june?

mjr901

Mike
May 13, 2014
Worcester
Hi Mike, can I order one of these please? Ive actually ordered my new Ibiza from your dealership (Worcester) which should be arriving in the next couple of weeks so I'd like the armrest to fit myself. I'm happy to pay and just collect when I pick up or the car, or you can post... whatever is easiest? Let me know. Many thanks
Hi

I have loads, ask to see me when you are here and i'll sort you out on the day :)

Cheers

Mike

bhai sab

Jun 6, 2018
how harsh the fabric is? i just worry it can irritate my skin
I have ordered from Mike, quick delivery and easy to install.

cloth material is soft, like the seats so don't think it will irritate.... or get the leather one, especially since its the same price.

dasBOT

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you
I have ordered from Mike, quick delivery and easy to install.

cloth material is soft, like the seats so don't think it will irritate.... or get the leather one, especially since its the same price.
Could you tell me how many holes did you drill to intall it?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.