George Vinten

BlueCupra290
May 7, 2020
Kent
I’ve not had my Cupra 290 very long and I’m the vehicle section when you change the view to “sport information” at first it showed the boost on the left, the G force in the middle and the Kw on the right, now it shows the g force on the left and the middle what I assume is the oil temperature on the right, anybody know why this has changed and if/how I can change it back?

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I’ve not had my Cupra 290 very long and I’m the vehicle section when you change the view to “sport information” at first it showed the boost on the left, the G force in the middle and the Kw on the right, now it shows the g force on the left and the middle what I assume is the oil temperature on the right, anybody know why this has changed and if/how I can change it back?
You can swipe up and down on them to change what each gauge shows. So you can have 3 oil temps if you want.

Oddly though, if I’ve left my car a few days before I drive it again, whichever is set to boost changes to the g meter.

George Vinten

BlueCupra290
May 7, 2020
Kent
You can swipe up and down on them to change what each gauge shows. So you can have 3 oil temps if you want.

Oddly though, if I’ve left my car a few days before I drive it again, whichever is set to boost changes to the g meter.
That’s great, I knew you must be able to change them some how! Thanks!