Spotted Cupra Ateca in Swindon (**** KAZ)

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Me too, born and bred. Would you be up for a trip to Caffeine and Machine in the future? Gonna try and organise a trip through the forum 👍
Lucky for you we already have a trip planned which I need to chase... I'll be posting a new thread on the Midlands meet section soon. Just been there and it's an awesome place!

IMG_20210708_154842.jpg

MrBiggles87

May 20, 2021
Lucky for you we already have a trip planned which I need to chase... I'll be posting a new thread on the Midlands meet section soon. Just been there and it's an awesome place!

View attachment 25897

@Jimbobcook I try to get there once a month, me and my buddies have been going for the past year (besides COVID) and they have done a great job in the yard!

Although I don't have my Formentor yet, I would love to come and check out other peoples from the forum! When was the meet planned for?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
@Jimbobcook I try to get there once a month, me and my buddies have been going for the past year (besides COVID) and they have done a great job in the yard!

Although I don't have my Formentor yet, I would love to come and check out other peoples from the forum! When was the meet planned for?
Still currently just being planned ill get a date and put up a thread, yeah great location and great hosts!

Reactions: MrBiggles87
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members