Stage 1 Front Wheels

Hazkirby

Nov 16, 2018
Hi guys

Looking for feedback from those who have gone stage 1 on their Cupras, expected output circa 350hp.

At the moment I can go WOT in 2nd and 3rd. Is this still possible ?

Nora2004

Oct 15, 2017
In the dry, 3rd is spot on, 2nd will spin with Ps4's fitted at this time of the year! During the summer I have little to no spin in 2nd with some heat in the tyres!

But, nothing stopping you running lower boost in 1st and 2nd to get the power down better!

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Hi guys

Looking for feedback from those who have gone stage 1 on their Cupras, expected output circa 350hp.

At the moment I can go WOT in 2nd and 3rd. Is this still possible ?
Mine is 344bhp and 506nm torque. in the wet she struggles in 1st 2nd and 3rd but i expected that really. Still training my right foot. been much better since i put 4 new ps4s on and the forge dog bone insert.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Mine is 344bhp and 506nm torque. in the wet she struggles in 1st 2nd and 3rd but i expected that really. Still training my right foot. been much better since i put 4 new ps4s on and the forge dog bone insert.

struggles is actually probably the wrong word. I love it. Far better than stock . You just need decent tyres and possibly the dog bone

Hazkirby

Nov 16, 2018

Thank you

What about in the dry ?

Deleted member 103408

If you are near Blackpool on January 5th we are having a club meet, come along and you will see stock through to heavily modified MK1, 2 & 3 cars.

Welcome to the Seat Family. Start saving.

aaaa_kk

Nov 19, 2016
Crawley, West Sussex
In the dry I have pretty good 2nd gear traction at stage 2 power (390-400bhp). I’ve gone WOT a couple of times and had no spin with the traction control fully off. I do have a lower torque insert, and 245 PS4S tyres on the front though as well as all the diff settings turned up with obdeleven. Just had it lowered today too so that should help with the lower centre of gravity. In the wet it’s 4th gear and up

SteA

Jan 12, 2016
Shrewsbury
Yes you will get some spin, but it is useful, fun and still results in enough forward momentum to happily keep up with AWD cars with the same power. Clearly, just not from a standing start in the wet.

Speaking from the perspective of PS4S tyres, torque arm insert and 375 very lively ponies :)

Reactions: ChrisJKM
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.