Stage 2+ on Cupra R

Shar

Jan 26, 2015
Worcestershire
I'm looking to get this done to my Cupra R in the next couple of months. Wondered if anyone on here has had it done already and experienced any problems?

Shar

Jan 26, 2015
Worcestershire
Fab, I'm liking the no replies = no problems #fingerscrossed :)

Has anyone found an engine cover or modified their current cover?

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Fab, I'm liking the no replies = no problems #fingerscrossed :)

Has anyone found an engine cover or modified their current cover?

Prob no reply because there is 100's of threads about Stage 2+ and also about either modifying an engine cover or buying a TTS engine cover. The search feature is very good.

Shar

Jan 26, 2015
Worcestershire
Prob no reply because there is 100's of threads about Stage 2+ and also about either modifying an engine cover or buying a TTS engine cover. The search feature is very good.

I did have a search on the forum before I posted but found loads of posts about Mk1s but not so many Mk2s, just wanted to see if anyone experience any issues etc..

I am probably going to modify my current cover to fit, but I may peak at the TTS cover now :) Thanks for that!!

Shar

Jan 26, 2015
Worcestershire
Yeah I am, on the stock power map at the moment. Will probably uprate the clutch in the next month or two.

Thats really good to know, I'll have to do with my stock cluch and flywheel as only had them replaced in December last year! Have been told my clutch should be fine for a while as long as I don't launch off in 1st all the time!