Subwoofer power cable MK1

Aug 19, 2020
ive got the glove box removed and can see the wiring loom but i cant see where to feed the wire from the battery to get into the car, can someone point me in the right direction? possibly pictures would be great too thanks as im completely stuck.

Rich.T

Feb 15, 2020
Evening mate.
Ive no idea but ive always had problems with VAG cars.
I think the last time i did sub/amp wiring, i drilled a hole in the bulkhead and fed the cable through a grommet to stop chaffing and keep it watertight.

Rich

P.S ive never done a leon.

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
I used the main harness grommet on the nearside firewall to pass a power feed cable through into the cabin behind the heater blower motor.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Reactions: 300bhpdaily

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Or you could take it from the fuse box it self behind the drivers side lower dash panel below the relays you may find a 12v live there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oggydoodaa

Dec 13, 2015
Basingstoke
ive got the glove box removed and can see the wiring loom but i cant see where to feed the wire from the battery to get into the car, can someone point me in the right direction? possibly pictures would be great too thanks as im completely stuck.

I Used the hole for the bonnet release cable, just extended the Amp wire and ran it across the bulk head to the battery, saves cutting stuff and uses a pre existing hole so no need for sealant too, as long as you run the wire properly the water cant run down it into the vehicle.

Hope this helps.

Feb 24, 2021
thanks for the help boys ill have a look and see whats best tomorrow thanks again.
Hey ..

Did you have any luck? I have been looking for this way through behind the glovebox all day today and simply cant find where to pass the cable. Did you take any pics? Really need some help as im tearing my hair out and lost half the skin on my hands too!

I have attached some pics of my glovebox after i pulled it off. Can someone help me please? am i missing something stupidly obvious?

Attachments

• seat1.JPG
    seat1.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 277
  • seat2.JPG
    seat2.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 246
  • seat3.JPG
    seat3.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 535
Last edited: