Sunroof supply or production problem

metomurti

Apr 26, 2013
In Turkey when you go to the Seat galleries, the salesmen are always telling about sunroof supply or production problem. And these days it is impossible to buy or order a new Leon with sunroof. They try to explain this situation with the factory conditions.

Is there anyone living other countries and encounter this problem?

Thanks.

keensmith

Has anyone on this forum in UK had a new Leon delivered with sunroof? I'm beginning to wonder if that's the issue with mine? Getting very little info, apart from delay after delay. "Early July" is the latest I'm being told... Ordered 19th Feb!

JK1

May 15, 2002
Bedford
Visit site
Has anyone on this forum in UK had a new Leon delivered with sunroof? I'm beginning to wonder if that's the issue with mine? Getting very little info, apart from delay after delay. "Early July" is the latest I'm being told... Ordered 19th Feb!

Someone here received a Leon 5dr a couple of months ago with a sunroof.

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Local dealer has couple with sunroof in the showroom. Probably not relevant to customer orders but they are knocking them out.

Suicida1 Zombie

Mar 19, 2013
I recived my 5dr Leon FR (2.0 TDI with DSG) with its sunroof at the beggining of the month after ordering at the end of march for reference.

Jun 15, 2013
One of the garages we visited when buying our car (3 weeks ago) tried flogging us a stock car with a sunroof. Just landed at the docks. The extra £650 for something I did not want put me off the idea very quickly.

JackReacher

Jun 20, 2013
How do people find the sunroof, looks good an big from the outside, but what's the opening like on the inside, is it actually bigger than a traditional sized sunroof?

Suicida1 Zombie

Mar 19, 2013
Check out my post on the newbie section, pics of it fully open inside and out.

I love it in the sunny weather but the car shouts at you that you are wasting fuel if you drive 60mph or faster with it open (and have eco tips turned on)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2