Sunshades 575064365A instruction PDF

hamst

Jun 5, 2020
Hi Atecians,

I just got a great deal on a second hand 575064365A back doors sunshades.

There's just a little problem, that I do not have the installation guide. Can anyone help me finding that PDF that explains how to install it?

Thanks!

mpk490p

Oct 19, 2014
Can you get anymore? Seen them for £81

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

james_iow

Aug 16, 2016
Hi Atecians,

I just got a great deal on a second hand 575064365A back doors sunshades.

There's just a little problem, that I do not have the installation guide. Can anyone help me finding that PDF that explains how to install it?

Thanks!

I don’t have the instructions anymore however I can send you a photograph of the inside back of mine, did yours come with 2 metal clips? If they didn’t there’s no way of attaching them. As the clips fit in between the door frame and seal and hold blinds in position

Reactions: Tell and hamst

mpk490p

Oct 19, 2014
Do they still allow you to open the window?

hamst

Jun 5, 2020
I don’t have the instructions anymore however I can send you a photograph of the inside back of mine, did yours come with 2 metal clips? If they didn’t there’s no way of attaching them. As the clips fit in between the door frame and seal and hold blinds in position
Hi,

I didnt receive it yet. But, yes the ones that hold the the 2 small back blinds have a metal insert each, that can go between the car frame and the glass. For the doors I don't know how to install them.

Could you send some pics on the installation please?

Thanks

james_iow

Aug 16, 2016
Do they still allow you to open the window?

Yes they do and very good and keeping the bugs etc out, however if small people are in the back they tend to want to press through them with windows open, and only a net so not strong! Will take some photos and send later on today :)

james_iow

Aug 16, 2016
IMG_5231.JPG

IMG_5233.JPG
IMG_5232.JPG

IMG_5234.JPG

hamst

Jun 5, 2020
3 on each side, like i said without the clips the blind will not hold on the car!
Hey, i got the clips, but they are so loose. Is that normal? And where in the door panel do these clips go?

Thanks!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise