SuperSport 35mm Front - 50mm Rear - Shock and Springs

Jimski

Back to the fold!
Nov 3, 2007
Staffs
Evening!

I know that Truss has asked the question about whether Supersport can consider making us happy by supplying a 35mm front, 50mm spring/shock kit for ibiza mk4.

Just thought this thread could be a follow up to my thread asking a similar question generally and help everyone else wondering the same as well as making any outcome public.

I cant stress enough how this would be the perfect kit for OEM+ and for those not wanting coilies but an even drop, even if they can openly supply rear 50mm springs as iv got a sneaky suspicion the rear shocks will be the same for 35mm and 50mm.

Thanks Damien,

We await any info!

Jimski

Jimski

Back to the fold!
Nov 3, 2007
Staffs
Would this mean a full set of 50mm springs or just the rears?

Eeeee this is turning expensive! lol

Jimski

Jimski

Back to the fold!
Nov 3, 2007
Staffs
Hmmm wonder if anyone would be interested in the new and improved 'NOSE DIVE KIT' for the MK4 Ibiza, which comprises of my Front 50mms and Rear 35mm springs!!

Jimski

Jimski

Back to the fold!
Nov 3, 2007
Staffs
Damien, forgive my cheekiness but i have to ask.

Could you just not swap the rear 35mm springs from a 35mm supersport springs/shocks boxed kit with the rear 50mm springs from a 50mm spring kit. This would then give you the 35mm/50mm supersport spring kit that you sell anyway///or swap the springs with a 35/55 kit and you'd have a 35mm all round complete spring kit.

Jimski

Letchworth SEAT - car sales sponsor