Suspensions advice please

May 15, 2020
Hi there new to the forum..I not long ago bought a 2007 seat leon..1.9tdi stylance ..mega low milage for age old lady had it..it's pretty sloppy on the handling..and want to stiffen it up a bit .but not lower it...what would be the best idea to do this ..it's a 110 hp model..was wondering do the higher horsepower models have harder shocks and springs..and do they fit the lower horsepower models .... advice be very welcome if anyone any ideas how i can ..sort it out ..or what suspension to buy ..thanks

DamianPM

Mar 26, 2008
Newcastle/Durham
Uprated dampers would be a good start, something like the Bilstein B6 would work with the standard springs. You could the also god for uprated ARBs which would reduce the roll without effecting height.

Damin @ DPM Performance

May 15, 2020
Ok thanks for advice ..could I fit ..the heavier dutie shocks..from like of the sports diesel models do they fit any idea?..don't realy want spend too much in it .. the plan was just to try and buy the sport version of the the shocks springs..main thing wanted to no was if the .sports shock fit the styldance model or are the different ..fittings ? Thanks

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members