Swapping to steering with paddleshifters

Apr 19, 2021
Hi guys I'm currently using this steering with this sort of button layout.
I wanna get wheel with paddleshifters from the Leon FR but the buttons are slightly different - there is no 'VIEW' button but instead it's a phone icon.

Will I be able to fit it on my car?
20210316_095300.jpg

vc-10

Mar 29, 2016
The Ibiza FR with the DSG gets paddles, and has the same button layout as your car. I'd get that instead.

JoseKaLeL

ARONA Beats Audio Edition (2019-Facelift)
Jan 8, 2020
Aguascalientes, México
Hi guys I'm currently using this steering with this sort of button layout.
I wanna get wheel with paddleshifters from the Leon FR but the buttons are slightly different - there is no 'VIEW' button but instead it's a phone icon.

Will I be able to fit it on my car?
View attachment 23923
Maybe that VIEW button is only the layout for LHD or RHD I do already made that retrofit on my car (Arona) mine was leather then I buy an Ateca one of Alcantara and that one has paddles (mine doesn’t has them) but they works perfectly and no other thing needed

vc-10

Mar 29, 2016
They changed it to 'View' around the time that the virtual cockpit became available I believe. Early Ibizas here in the UK have a phone button, although the phone is on the left and voice control is on the right, based on a quick Autotrader search!

I'm not sure what the 'View' button does on cars without the virtual cockpit- in my car, which has the virtual cockpit, it cycles through 3 different versions of the cluster - regular dials, widescreen, and with the speed/revs going around the edge of the screen.

Reactions: JoseKaLeL
Apr 19, 2021
Maybe that VIEW button is only the layout for LHD or RHD I do already made that retrofit on my car (Arona) mine was leather then I buy an Ateca one of Alcantara and that one has paddles (mine doesn’t has them) but they works perfectly and no other thing needed
So the Ateca steering you fitted has the phone and voice icon? Was any coding needed to get the DSG paddles to work?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise