Tech Grey

KenTT

I had a real hard time trying to decide which colour to go for when choosing the Leon FR.

I've had black and red Golf GTI's in the past, the TT was silver, so I decided I wanted something a little different and went for the Technic Grey in the end.

Love this colour now, but was wondering how many other Tech Grey car are on these boards.

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
Love the colour. Mine is white, but for my next leon it will either be tech grey or alor blue.

On a a side note, where in bucks are you from?

gartner

Oct 25, 2014
I had a real hard time trying to decide which colour to go for when choosing the Leon FR.

I've had black and red Golf GTI's in the past, the TT was silver, so I decided I wanted something a little different and went for the Technic Grey in the end.

Love this colour now, but was wondering how many other Tech Grey car are on these boards.

I had a very very hard time choosing the colour too. I already made an order and after a couple of days I changed my mind about the Emotion Red and decided I will go for the metallic paint.

I was torn between Tech Grey and Alor Blue and at the end, the Alor Blue was a clear winner for me when I decided I will sacrifice another 300 EUR.

Tech Grey is a really neat, aristocratic colour, a safe way to go, while the Alor Blue is simply crazy, you either love it or you hate it. I love it:D.

Congrats for the car BTW and a nice pick of colour too;).

IbizaFr150

Nov 28, 2014
Metallic grey color will be awesome with some red details like brakes. Also you can wrap the car any color you want.

KenTT

Love the colour. Mine is white, but for my next leon it will either be tech grey or alor blue.

On a a side note, where in bucks are you from?

Hi i'm Buckingham based and went to Lancaster Seat for our Leon.

I had a very very hard time choosing the colour too. I already made an order and after a couple of days I changed my mind about the Emotion Red and decided I will go for the metallic paint.

I was torn between Tech Grey and Alor Blue and at the end, the Alor Blue was a clear winner for me when I decided I will sacrifice another 300 EUR.

Tech Grey is a really neat, aristocratic colour, a safe way to go, while the Alor Blue is simply crazy, you either love it or you hate it. I love it:D.

Congrats for the car BTW and a nice pick of colour too;).

Thanks, I also nearly went for the red, but the Tech Grey car they had in the show room looked really good.

I chose Monsoon initially by changed my mind to Tech Grey. It's a bit on the beigey side but I love it!

Yeah, liking it too, I don't think it shows the dirt to bad either ;)

Metallic grey color will be awesome with some red details like brakes. Also you can wrap the car any color you want.

Thought about red grill surround instead of the chrome, but I think I will leave as is for now.

concerned cat

Nov 30, 2014
Huddersfield UK
Yeah, liking it too, I don't think it shows the dirt to bad either ;)

I've done about 800 miles since it's last wash last Sunday. It's certainly showing plenty of dirt at present but the roads have been absolutely filthy.

AJ

Oct 16, 2013

I have a Tech Grey FR and love the colour too :D

Initially I was going to order the monsoon grey but the week I put my order in the Tech grey became available to order so I changed my mind, very happy with my decision.

Briant566

Oct 12, 2014
West Yorks England

Tech Grey and Loving It :D

KenTT

I have a Tech Grey FR and love the colour too :D

Initially I was going to order the monsoon grey but the week I put my order in the Tech grey became available to order so I changed my mind, very happy with my decision.

I'm so pleased with the colour in the metal, as I had only seen it in the showroom under the artificial lighting, so took a bit of a gamble.

Tech Grey and Loving It :D

I have not seen that many others in this colour.

Quick snap shot:

leonx1280.jpg

KenTT

That is a very very nice colour indeed.

Thanks, I was nerves at first because I ordered it on the strength of the one and only example I had seen in the showroom and that was under artificial light.

that's a very clean car, Ken....

LOL, thanks Andrew, I took that quick snap a day or so after getting it from the dealer. It's not so clean now though :D

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
mine looks so good when clean I don't like getting it dirty. 8 months in it still gets a weekly wash.
But I like driving it too. So it's going to get dirty again....

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.