Thames valley/M4 corridor meet?

g60stu

Feb 9, 2003
Reading
The north west members seem to have got their act together. What about us southerners??
Anyone interested in a meet up somewhere round the Thames valley over Xmas/New Year??
Suggestions of venue welcomed.

Stu (near Reading)

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'd be up for another meet lol as I live centre mass getting to most places doesn't take more than 2 hours although thr further south I seem to go the more traffic I see haha

Don't really have any ideas on locations as I'm not local but I'll be keeping an eye on it, I'd recommend when numbers have grown (hopefully) getting a chat running with the members so you can keep details private.

Let's see what happens

Cheers

Reactions: g60stu

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Hope you “Southerners” get a meet sorted. The last one we had at Castleton was enjoyed by all who attended and I’m sure our January meet will be better.

Hopefully you will get one sorted and then we could all meet up North and South at the yearly meet circa June 2019. Would be good to meet up with our Southern Brothers and sisters).

Reactions: g60stu

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Hope you “Southerners” get a meet sorted. The last one we had at Castleton was enjoyed by all who attended and I’m sure our January meet will be better.

Hopefully you will get one sorted and then we could all meet up North and South at the yearly meet circa June 2019. Would be good to meet up with our Southern Brothers and sisters).
Im game for a meet across the border lol :thumbup: count me in

g60stu

Feb 9, 2003
Reading
Wouldn’t it be funny if we arranged a southern meet and the only people to turn up were you northern guys!!:blink:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Wouldn’t it be funny if we arranged a southern meet and the only people to turn up were you northern guys!!:blink:
Quite a few people from the NW meet are not from the North lol its just a get together for people who like to drive their cars I guess lol

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Quite a few people from the NW meet are not from the North lol its just a get together for people who like to drive their cars I guess lol

When’s the next BIG meet group planned for?

And are we looking at meeting at Snetterton sometime do those that want to go track driving can, and those that want to chat can. I’m looking forward to a passenger stint in @theoldboy’s Beast (if he lets me).

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs

And are we looking at meeting at Snetterton sometime do those that want to go track driving can, and those that want to chat can. I’m looking forward to a passenger stint in @theoldboy’s Beast (if he lets me).
You mean if you're brave enough ;-)

Reactions: Maypack

Deleted member 103408

if we do it all will be welcome for a wiz round the track.

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Deleted member 103408

dont think so as they give you an inner sleeve to stop the helmets getting smelly

Deleted member 103408

nope and hopefully I will have my own helmet so wont have to share anyway :)

g60stu

Feb 9, 2003
Reading
No. Nothing yet. What with Christmas coming up and the NW meet I don’t expect much to happen in the short term. I would be great to get something setup for early 2019.

Reactions: billy

billy

Dec 12, 2018
No. Nothing yet. What with Christmas coming up and the NW meet I don’t expect much to happen in the short term. I would be great to get something setup for early 2019.
Really up for that we should sort it out would be great to meet some of yu guys and get some chat on progression for me car!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.