The New Seat Ibiza SportCoupé

Nov 6, 2007
Newark
We got ours in the showroom now and it looks 100%

Ours is in citrus yellow colour and has the bigger wheels and has the climate control and folding mirrors!

The back end is deffo different, looks a tad smaller also.

IMG SEAT

Matthew @ IMG SEAT
Our Sports Coupe arrived today. :D It is the 1.4 Sport in Candy White with the !7" Alloys. It has been polished up and is now on display in the showroom for anyone that wants to come and look at it (It looks the dogs dangalies - especially in White :D)

Nov 6, 2007
Newark
3 door deffo looks smart!

Photo0141.jpg

Photo0142.jpg

But leg room is abit different tho

TheCraig

Scaramanger!
Mar 13, 2007
Tyne and Wear
For anyone in the North east who is interested, Arnold Clarke on Scotswood Road in Newcastle have one of the 3 doors in silver. looks well smart. My lass even wants one, which is surprising as she never comments on how cars look. Think we might get one for her when they go on sale.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Sat in the blue SC they had at Brands Hatch last weekend. I was really impressed by it, more leg room for starters. In fact if I were to drive the car, I'd probably need to move the seat forward from it's furthest position, something I've never had to do in any car I've driven before. :D Felt a bit wider too, more room for your arms.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
My cousin is picking her Black SC Sport up tomorrow. I'm running her over to collect it. We saw it last weekend in the showroom and it looked really nice so she struck the deal.