The SEAT Exeo range grows with two new versions

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
The SEAT Exeo range keeps growing since its market launch last March when the sedan version made its debut, followed by the addition in June of the Exeo ST estate version. Now there are two new engines available on the SEAT Exeo and ST range – the 200 hp 2.0 TSI with automatic sequential Multitronic gearbox and steering wheel shift paddles, and the 120 hp 2.0 TDI CR, which is the new entry-level Diesel variant.

Read more at SEATCupra.net...

RickyD1975

Audi A6 2.0TDI 170 S-Line
Jan 2, 2008
North East
What about a 300bhp model?

Drop the new S4 3.0 Supercharged engine in or TT RS 2.5 in and I will buy one. I suppose the R36 Passat is going to be as close to the new S4 as the VAG group will allow. The Passat was their 1st with its V6 engine, then again the previous model to the Audi A4 B7 shapes the S4's & RS4's were V6....

I just don't think the 2.0T Exeo would do it for me coming from a MK2 Cupra. It will be a cracking car and its the same engine with the K03 Turbo. I just want to see something more special.

Cheers

RickyD

H_man

Jan 16, 2005
London
I agree with the above !!!!! Even the old 2,7 V6 bi turbo out the old RS would good!!!!:shrug:

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Doubtful it would happen, mainly because the Exeo is the proverbial foot in the door of the 'fleet' sales segment for SEAT.

I don't believe they are being marketed at the performance saloon customer, but the lower management/sales rep that wants middle management luxury at a low affordable price point.

With the emphasis on economy and price being ever more important for companies, and the matter of taxes. I really can't see SEAT entering a V8 into their range, or anything that would compete with the higher end Audi's. But who knows what is around the corner.

ukreddevil

Jul 20, 2009
Hove
ah audi finally allowed seat the multi tronic then

The 120bhp cr tdi could be a good one for the budget end user like me who likes the cheap tax !

So I am going to keep an eye out on that, any news if they might be doing some sort of aero kit kit for it?

my little sooty beeza has really given me the seat bug!

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
the kit does look good, especially the rear,

I hope they are not getting as lazy as the porsche desginers, the kit is almost identical to the Ibiza MK5, just on a different car....

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
yeh i no, and thats my concern, as good as it looks, could do with being a tad more unique. The Mk4 Ibiza aero kit, or the alhambra kit when that was first launched where unique and they didnt copy the design across the entire range.

It is good to see the exeo range grow, the multitronic will really enhance the range further and make it much more appealing to the reps, i hope to see more on the road[B)] and the new cr tdi will hopefully stealmore sales off BMW, is there any hint on price for it yet??

dimm

But who knows what is around the corner.
+100000!!!
1st - before, it was only manual. Now U can buy it with automatic! May be next surprise will be 4 WD or V6 or smf else like this!!!

Leonidas

019__scaled_600.jpg

002__scaled_600.jpg

006.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise