Three Faulty Central Locking Modules

kiteboy

Nov 18, 2015
Hi all

I have three central door locking modules that are fauly - they sometimes unlock but most of the time stay locked

Its getting dodgy now as the babys door is playing up (hes in a car seat) so I need to get these sorted for saftey

So decided to have a look today - OMG when I got the card off I was horrified I thought id never get it back together - wires all over the place!

I havent got the part off ebay yet hence wanting to have a look at things first

I got the door card back on - its not completely right as the windows runners make a clunky noise when near to the bottom but no bother will sort that when I get it off again

I have two questions really - I have found the door locking module as shown in the following photo (I think thats it anyway)

htt*://s1254.photobucket.com/user/kiteboywales/media/IMG_20160213_113213_zpsv9zchnze.jpg.html

I guess I will need to remove this from the door handle somehow as I could feel a cable connected to it - is that a difficult thing to do??

And finally does anybody know the part number for this module for a 2008 Seat Leon, theres a few around - this is for the front passenger door

Thanks all and thanks to the guides for getting me this far 3x of these in a garage would be very expensive

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.