Toledo 1.8t

jakeyhutch

Toledo TSI style advanced
Sep 11, 2015
Bessacarr
Hi all hope everyone is well, today have aquired a 04 plate Toledo 1.8t sport as a bit of a toy ive got a 65 plate Toledo style advanced as my daily but there doesn't seem to be much available out there for it so I'm hoping I can satisfy my modding bug. The toy cost me £800 its an ex police fleet vehicle with extensive history and its had anything its ever needed its covered 120k but I'm not too worried about that with its service history, anyway just thought I'd say hello and I look forward to getting some advice on bits I can do to it, I'm already looking for a cupra bumper and some Montreal 2 alloys :)

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Grey one ? Saw that on eBay it looked a real good buy ,
Everything is compatible between the mk1 Leon and our Toledo , I've got a build thread on mine in the readers rides if you wanted to see what I've done to mine over the years ,

I love the Toledo don't see many about in early shape and 1.8T probably the least produced model so may be worth something one day .

jakeyhutch

Sep 11, 2015
Bessacarr
Grey one ? Saw that on eBay it looked a real good buy ,
Everything is compatible between the mk1 Leon and our Toledo , I've got a build thread on mine in the readers rides if you wanted to see what I've done to mine over the years ,

I love the Toledo don't see many about in early shape and 1.8T probably the least produced model so may be worth something one day .

It's not the grey one, there was 2 on eBay when I looked its a maroon colour I'd say, 1 owner and 12 months MOT as well, the body work has got a few scratches in places but no rust or dents. I had a golf mk4 with the 1.8t engine and it was stage 2 I just missed that feeling I got when driving that but I wanted a car that looked a bit more inconspicuous and unknown to catch people unawares :). I'll definitely have a look through your thread mate

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Ahh yea the maroon one , there was two , grey one must still be forsale then ,
Need any advise give me a shout

Brody_Antoine

Jul 20, 2014
plus.google.com
Hi all hope everyone is well, today have aquired a 04 plate Toledo 1.8t sport as a bit of a toy ive got a 65 plate Toledo style advanced as my daily but there doesn't seem to be much available out there for it so I'm hoping I can satisfy my modding bug. The toy cost me £800 its an ex police fleet vehicle with extensive history and its had anything its ever needed its covered 120k but I'm not too worried about that with its service history, anyway just thought I'd say hello and I look forward to getting some advice on bits I can do to it, I'm already looking for a cupra bumper and some Montreal 2 alloys :)
We would like to see before and after pics. Getting a cupra bumper are a good idea

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

jakeyhutch

Sep 11, 2015
Bessacarr
Mine was smashed to bits had to fix it and get it painted ended up costing about £100 In the end

I wouldn't mind about £100 maybe £150 but they're on there for upwards of that and none are exactly mint condition, guess I'll just look for coilovers and alloys first and some interior vents! They're a bit knackered at the minute lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.