Toledo Wheel size

Orpster

Hello thinking of investing in some alloys at some point ,just woundering what size i could get away with ,with not beening to mad and catching arches so on when turning and if any one as any pics of there motors with diffrent alloys if they could post them for me to see that would be good ,, cheers​

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
100_2081.jpg

OZ Superleggera (Race Silver) 225/17"
it is lowered also....reputed to be 40mm (Eibach Pro springs and dampers)

you shouldnt have trouble with 18s either (see silver surfer).....so long as you get the right tyre profiles 45/17 or 40/18. wont put your speedo out.:)

Orpster

Silver surfer do you have a biggy pic ? for me to feast my eye's on ?

Orpster

Sure are, I best get saving now .The 18in's look the way to. I bet the replacement tyres aren't cheap tho but i guess thats the price you have to pay ..Cheers for ya pics and so on and keep them coming

Orpster

Right going form wheel size to tyre's then and you both (silver surfer and sam20v) recommend Falkens ,, do ya get good grip as well as mileage ?? and £141 are they worth it (18in) ??? and what size 18in - 225 - ??? 7 or 8j ????

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam20v

Nov 8, 2003
Dubai UAE
Visit site
for 225/40/18 they are 77.80 on www.mytyres.co.uk
i have used them and they are recommended!
Definately Falken FK-452....come with rim protection and have a pretty nice tread....and yep.....i consider the tread pattern as well as performance:whistle:

dont worry that they are marketed as summer tyres, but i have had no probs in the winter with grip and excited driving......

midcuk

never confused!
Jun 20, 2001
newcastle
Visit site
id recommend falkens and by the way you can put 20" rims on no arch mods or scrubbage, i had a fully loaded car (5 blokes) and weekend bags etc and still no rubbage !

skinnylew

Mar 19, 2007
South east london
This is my V5 on 17"s imo they look too small BUT are a good compromise for everyday use as i bump up kerbs and verges alot with my job (Highways technician) and tyres are reasonable price. That said i bought the car with them on (£1800 :) ) and would change them if i could really be bothered with the expense and hassle, they are pretty kerbed now lol

n516853037_32272_5602.jpg