Torque Android App

abbotsmike

Dec 17, 2011
Uxbridge
Anyone had a play with this on the mk4? Got an FR Tdi, and this looks a damn sight cheaper than a boost gauge and voltmeter! Plus I will admit to being a bit of a stats geek.

Anyone found a bluetooth adapter that works well? Will be using it on a galaxy s3

martyn82

Jun 1, 2011
I've used it on my 06 ibiza fr tdi without any issues using an adapter off amazon. The adapter requires the door to the storage area under the light switch to be removed though which is annoying! I used the app on a galaxy s2 phone. Only a handful of the listed sensors work though!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

TazB

Xbox Gamer Tag = TazCupra
Mar 23, 2007
Glasgow
I use it, have the paid version which is a lot better than the free version. can't remember where I bought the blue tooth adapter but it's one of the cheap Hong Kong types, seems to work perfectly with my galaxy s2.

I use the app to show coolant temp. boost pressure, intake temp and GPS speed. unfortunately it doesn't do oil temp, that's if my car has a sensor for that. haven't really played about with the 0-60 and bhp functions.

Octane2097

Naturally Aspirated
Jan 20, 2007
South Yorkshire
i got a cheap bluetooth adapter from amazon too, works perfect with the torque app
works well with laplogger for blackberry too.

i use it to scan PIDs and log faults on my pug, have tryed it on my mrs MK4 ibiza tdi works well on both

Aug 3, 2011
I use it on my Cupra, and have used it on mates cars. Found ti very fast and accurate. Tested an old vectra and it was reacting much slower than on my car but that must be how fast/slow the OBD port is giving the information.

Well worth it, just got a cheapo adapter from the Bay as well.

jh100

Can someone post up a link to the adapter needed? Seems a great find, really want to give it a go. thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.