Torque Pro

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date

Deleted member 103408

sorry its my old IT background moto, keep it simple make it work.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
After watching Need for Speed I looked everywhere to see if someone could fit a proper projector HUD. Strangely not from what I could find. Although I think there was a model of Audi that has it.
nfs_09.jpg

Deleted member 103408

And i checked my cars control units and there is certainly some settings to support HUD so more work to keep me busy during the winter months. :)

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
Very interesting finds , sure as hell beats looking away from the road/down at your phone and maybe neater than a bunch of pillar gauges , now I just need a device that not only tells me what is wrong real and potential then can levitate my car so I can work under it !!!

Deleted member 103408

Bit early for the Christmas (yes i know i said it) wish list is it not.

Well I cant help with the first three however the last one i can have some fun with.

I know there is a guy on here who is selling his air ride kit from a MK2 Maybe you could adjust that to raise the car high enough :)
Or there is your friend from

Reactions: Gokiwi64

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'd love a hud for my torque stuff, saves me looking at my amazon fire tablet lol

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
The size I am they would be lifting me off the bus !!!

Bit early for the Christmas (yes i know i said it) wish list is it not.

Well I cant help with the first three however the last one i can have some fun with.

I know there is a guy on here who is selling his air ride kit from a MK2 Maybe you could adjust that to raise the car high enough :)
Or there is your friend from

Deleted member 103408

i like it, any idea how much. And whist we are on the subject of these tools, I can across some Head Up Displays today and I am trying to find one that i can use to run OBD11 / Torque Pro on. I can find lots of apps that just do some basic OBD2 Outputs but i have seen somebody with Torque (it looks like the HUD Output reverses the picture so that when you look on your windscreen you see it the right way round, or something like that. But I have so far not found one that I can run these tools on.

Deleted member 103408

yes i like them but what i am trying to find is a device that displays torque pro or obd11 or whatever my fav tool of the week is. rather than yet another app that is not as good as what we have already and is a cable connect instead of bluetooth

Deleted member 103408

Well for once using my brain I checked the settings in Dash Installation Settings and there is DEFAULT TO HUD MODE and you get the russian look

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.