Total Mileage Display

Loadmaster748

Roll on summer.....
Aug 2, 2019
Surrey, UK
Well, it was there, then it wasn't. Recently it came back and now it's gone again!

Someone please, how the hell do I get total mileage to display permanently?! Yes, I do have the book but can't be faffed to trawl though it for something this specific.

Thanks.

Tell

Staff member
Yep the cruise control / ACC when turned on hides the display in both the old analogue and digital dashes. I don't use ACC so not bothered by it. When I first got the car it use to do the disappearing act.

Driver assistance comes up in the nav / audio etc cycle from memory on the right button. In driver assistance you toggle it off... or something like that. That's the more radical approach if you never plan to use it.

Less radical:

I believe with it available you tug the third lever as per the text below. Push the lever to the front of the car to turn it off then the offending graphic will disappear and you can then read what you want. Been 5 years since I did that but reckon that's the simple solution if you plan to use ACC just click it off to read.

That's "0" on the page below and I reckon it will vanish.
20220110_165943.png

As a foot note I see we have the thing to stop us undertaking which randomly stops Leon 4 / Formentor's from overtaking.... and we dont have an issues 😂. The feature is talked about in the Ateca manuals except they got left and right confused in the manual. ACC isnt something I use.

Loadmaster748

Roll on summer.....
Aug 2, 2019
Surrey, UK
Cheers guys, I'd never have guessed.

I did initially wonder why cruise would have been on (I rarely use it). However, the day before my wife drove the car part way around the M25 and she loves a bit of cruise control!

Reactions: Tell
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.