Total Mileage

Spivvy

Nov 21, 2021
UK
how do you display the total mileage that the car has done on the console or info system
i can find
from start
from refuell
last trip

but not total i have it on the app

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
On the central info screen (between speedo and rev counter), select the view with the picture of the car, day and date and wait for the instruction to press OK for options to clear, then you will see total miles and remaining combined distance to empty. Or it's available on the App.

Reactions: Spivvy

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
On the central info screen (between speedo and rev counter), select the view with the picture of the car, day and date and wait for the instruction to press OK for options to clear, then you will see total miles and remaining combined distance to empty. Or it's available on the App.
I was wondering what that option does-so it comes up, says press ok, but then after pressing ok, nothing happens?

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
I was wondering what that option does-so it comes up, says press ok, but then after pressing ok, nothing happens?
No, you don’t press OK, you wait for the message that says ‘Press OK…..’ to disappear, then you will see the total mileage.

Pressing OK let’s you choose which of the different instrument views are available when you cycle through them, Cupra, Night mode, etc.

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
Ah right... But when I press ok, absolutely nothing at all happens. Or do I wait until the message to press ok has gone, then press ok?

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
Ah right... But when I press ok, absolutely nothing at all happens. Or do I wait until the message to press ok has gone, then press ok?
No, no need to wait - you should get (from my memory) a list of the available views and a checkbox to turn each one on or off.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise