Tow bar

Adam 005

I am looking to fit a tow bar to my toledo and was wondering what other cars from the vw family i could take one from.:)

Adam 005

i've got one that was never fitted pm me if interested

hi there i can't see how to send message:confused:
i was wondering how much you would like for the tow bar posted to Yeovil somerset:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 27, 2006
www.cardomain.com
O'rly.... I might be interested in that, if it's stealthy

For Mk2, see TllEWL's website (or whatever it's called) by clicking my username - it came from Germany via eBay I seem to remember, but I did plenty of research and it was still the cheapest/best

Toledo specific listing (though probably the same as a Bora/Octavia)

Adam 005

Dox Would you consider packing it and posting the bar for me please :D

Getting pick up is a bit of a pain as it will need to be packed i am willing to pay the postage cost many thanks Adam

Dox1966

Jul 13, 2007
Dox Would you consider packing it and posting the bar for me please :D

Getting pick up is a bit of a pain as it will need to be packed i am willing to pay the postage cost many thanks Adam

I only post via royal mail and they'd want an arm and 2 legs for the privilege, sorry

Nov 27, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Are the chassis rail mounts removable, so it would all fit into a long, thin box ?

....or are they fixed, like one of these ?
$T2eC16Z,!)cE9s4PucF7BQeGKobZ5Q~~48_79.JPG

Adam 005

Dox could you please measure and weigh it for me so i can price a collection.
I will also need your address and a time that is convenient for you on the collection front.

Sorry to be a pain:)

Dox1966

Jul 13, 2007
It weighs just shy of 15kg on bathroom scales without packaging.

I'm on holiday after sunday for 2 weeks, so collection Mon onwards.

Adam 005

O.k mate give me a message once you've packed it up and let me have you address and dimensions and i will get it picked up via courier :)

Dox1966

Jul 13, 2007
The tow bar is now boxed, I did take pics of it but I can get the pics off my phone onto the laptop (new phone).

The part behind the bumper are pretty much as new, the part that is outside the bumper has surface rust.

There's a bracket for the electrics, but no socket or wiring.

Complete with hitch and rubber cover

Last edited:

Adam 005

o.k mate that sounds good to me. Could you please message me with payment details and package size then i can arrange collection for Thursday the 8th november if that suits you mate :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise