Traffic Jam Assist

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
No I don’t think it is. I have noticed in the latest Ateca spec there is no mention of this feature so I don’t know if it has been withdrawn.

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
It is called Travel Assist mate and it IS on the Formentor.

Page 242.
1609358045902.png

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
That sounds like it could be it under a new name!

My only reservation is it says the minimum speed is 20mph which is quite fast for a traffic jam!!

jcbmally

Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
That sounds like it could be it under a new name!

My only reservation is it says the minimum speed is 20mph which is quite fast for a traffic jam!!
Nah mate, I had it activated today and it worked from 40mph to zero then back up to 40mph.

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
Nah mate, I had it activated today and it worked from 40mph to zero then back up to 40mph.
Fantastic!

Does it automatically accelerate if you’ve been stationary for say a minute or do you have to activate something?

Can’t wait to get my car!

Reactions: jcbmally

jcbmally

Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Fantastic!

Does it automatically accelerate if you’ve been stationary for say a minute or do you have to activate something?

Can’t wait to get my car!
Yes it does, slightly hesitant at first and as I went to touch the throttle it set off. My first time using it so felt a little alien but ok once used to it.

JonnyT

Dec 28, 2020
Yes it does, slightly hesitant at first and as I went to touch the throttle it set off. My first time using it so felt a little alien but ok once used to it.
Thanks for your advice.

I think I will also be nervous using the technology until I have confidence in it!

Reactions: jcbmally
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.