Tunnel Run

Feb 26, 2013
A BIG THANK YOU!!! To everyone that came and donated. Sorry if you got lost or the traffic was to heavy. I ended up finishing at 1:15 with two other cars. Ill get pics & vids up ASAP & let you know what we raised

Feb 26, 2013
Paid the money to H4H today at total of £137.94!!!

Well done and thank you for your support!!!

Adman77

Audre Est Facre
Feb 13, 2012
Hertfordshire
Yeah was just outside Knightsbridge station. No more than 1/4 mile from the first tunnel!! Still, there a lot worse places to break down. Saw just about every super car there is, lost count on rolls royces. Not to mention the females! Plenty of 9/10's (10's don't exist ;))

Feb 26, 2013
Yeah was just outside Knightsbridge station. No more than 1/4 mile from the first tunnel!! Still, there a lot worse places to break down. Saw just about every super car there is, lost count on rolls royces. Not to mention the females! Plenty of 9/10's (10's don't exist ;))

Well I'm glad the scenery was good! I'd say you can get a 9.5 if they bring you breakfast in bed after!!

dave_92

Apr 20, 2010
essex

Ya should of bought my white one when you had the chance :)

Glad we made a bit for charity though.