Unbelievably Cheap 2016 Leon Cupra?

Dr.Dash

Aug 30, 2015
Midlands
Might be a CAT S insurance write off that has been repaired?

Typically that knocks off 20-30% of the value. The ad doesn't give much detail so you'd need to enquire.

Reactions: Loadmaster748

SuperV8

May 30, 2019
Might be a CAT S insurance write off that has been repaired?

Typically that knocks off 20-30% of the value. The ad doesn't give much detail so you'd need to enquire.
If it is a CAT S don't sellers need to declare this legally?
It should be a simple check if you have the reg.

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
Tempest have been around for a long time (which isn't necessarily any guarantee of course), but looking at the MOT history, unless they've addressed the advisories, it'll need attention to rear brake pads, rear tyres, front shocks and exhaust in the not too distant future.

TomsLeon

Sep 26, 2020
Autotrader suggests that's the right price price for dealer sale. Mileage makes a huge difference to prices when cars are still fairly new. I've had to go for higher mileage myself, to get what I wanted within my budget.

Also, that one is pre facelift, a few months too old to get the cheaper tax, undesirable colour and is the slower version rather than 300ps model. Having said all that, if it's the car you want, it does look like good value!

Loadmaster748

Roll on summer.....
Aug 2, 2019
Surrey, UK
Tempest have been around for a long time (which isn't necessarily any guarantee of course), but looking at the MOT history, unless they've addressed the advisories, it'll need attention to rear brake pads, rear tyres, front shocks and exhaust in the not too distant future.
Yes they have, and the two people I know who have bought from them in the past haven't had pleasant experiences.

Loadmaster748

Roll on summer.....
Aug 2, 2019
Surrey, UK
Autotrader suggests that's the right price price for dealer sale. Mileage makes a huge difference to prices when cars are still fairly new. I've had to go for higher mileage myself, to get what I wanted within my budget.

Also, that one is pre facelift, a few months too old to get the cheaper tax, undesirable colour and is the slower version rather than 300ps model. Having said all that, if it's the car you want, it does look like good value!
Ah no, I'm looking for a newer one but spotted this - just the low price stood out to me. And I wouldn't buy from Tempest anyhow.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.