Updated SAT NAV SDcard V13 no POI's

Jonouk1

Formentor V2 190
Aug 1, 2015
Bradford
I recently purchased (from eBay) a new SDcard Seat SAT NAV MAP V13 (2020/2021) for my MIB2 infotainment unit
The new Sat nav map seem to work as it should, no issues with that, only now I can not select POI's like parking or petrol stations etc
is there a way of getting this info back,
The SDcard was much cheaper than from dealers so I'm assuming its not an original SEAT.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I must have read that maybe you must copy files from old card to new card? (copy the POI's)

any help guidance would be appreciated

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
I recently purchased (from eBay) a new SDcard Seat SAT NAV MAP V13 (2020/2021) for my MIB2 infotainment unit
The new Sat nav map seem to work as it should, no issues with that, only now I can not select POI's like parking or petrol stations etc
is there a way of getting this info back,
The SDcard was much cheaper than from dealers so I'm assuming its not an original SEAT.
Somewhere in the back of my mind I must have read that maybe you must copy files from old card to new card? (copy the POI's)
any help guidance would be appreciated
Why didn't you update your existing card? There is a long post on this forum on how to do it, you must make sure you do a full backup of the card first!
Also make sure your old card still works, now that you have used a different one.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.