Vag-com in the notts area??????

10man

Revo'd cupra k1
Sep 11, 2009
long eaton, notts
im in nottingham this weekend mate , i have vag com
where abouts are you?

I'm in long eaton mate, took it to a local garage as i no someone who works there, he checked the brake fluid said it was a little low n topped it up for me, he reckons its probably a sensor, he's gonna scan it at the weekend for me for free, so hopefully won't need to put you out mate! Hopefully, cheers tho pal

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
I'm in long eaton mate, took it to a local garage as i no someone who works there, he checked the brake fluid said it was a little low n topped it up for me, he reckons its probably a sensor, he's gonna scan it at the weekend for me for free, so hopefully won't need to put you out mate! Hopefully, cheers tho pal

well i will be in Hucknall all weekend mate , just give me a shout if you get stuck ;)

10man

Revo'd cupra k1
Sep 11, 2009
long eaton, notts
Brake fluid can only be low for two reasons. Your brakes are worn, or you have a leak. It wont activate an ABS fault.

It's just what I read pal, hopefully it's just a sensor, it takes afew mins to come on after the engines started! Drives fine and brakes well it's only just had it's first mot with a service, anyway we'll see.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.