Vag-com near Wrexham/Chester?

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Hey gang, was just wondering if anyone here has vag-com/tech and is near to the Wrexham/Chester area? I'm lookin for someone to map out the EGR (or set it as low as possible), and of course there will be beer/fag money on offer if anyone would be able to do this for me :)

PM me or send a reply if you can help!

Cheers,

Darren.

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
haha cheers mate, no worries on the false hope :p

Where abouts in Wrexham are you? and what model Leon are you driving? Have only seen a few round here and not many modified ones.

Cheers,

Darren.

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Oh and btw I know a guy who has the hand-diagnostic thing for vag-com but doesn;t have the cable to use the software (hence needing someone with that to sort my EGR out), he might be able to sort out your airbag light for a fee ;) Let me know if you want me to give him a shout and I'll get his details for you.

Darren.

Greenjag

Jan 19, 2011
Wrexham, North Wales
I'm in Johnstown, just driving a blue 1.6,
easy to spot with decepticon badge on the front and nurburgring sticker on back, (with neverbin instead of nurburgring) Give us a flash if you see me.
Cheers for pimping your mate out, lights just annoying me now, so just want it off. no rush as MOT isn't till november.
Andy

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Ah cool, will give you a flash if I see you around! Yeah no worries, I'm in work tonight so will more than likely see him there, will have a word with him for you. It's only in Acton anyway so would just be a short drive down the 483.

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Hey mate no haven't had it sorted yet, had a couple of other things in mind (such as alarm chirp and the window functions) as well but I'm short on money at the mo.

I'll get in touch when I have some beer money to send your way though and sort somethin out if that's cool?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.