vcds anyone

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
is there anyone with vcds not too far from me (shefiield/rotherham) mainly wanting the fog cornering lights disabling. Dont mind slipping you a bank note

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
i've got carista and i believe it's doable on there as i saw it on the menu the othr day when i was flickign through, i'm only up the road in barnsley

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
i've got carista and i believe it's doable on there as i saw it on the menu the othr day when i was flickign through, i'm only up the road in barnsley

legend! im in barnsley tomorrow morning across from darkside, just getting some bits wrapped. Its a mk2 not a mk3 just posted it here as the mk2 section is dead. I deffo want to et rid of the fog cornering lights as i hate the look of having a bulb out... but i dont know much about what can and cant be done is there owt decent worth doing

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
legend! im in barnsley tomorrow morning across from darkside, just getting some bits wrapped. Its a mk2 not a mk3 just posted it here as the mk2 section is dead. I deffo want to et rid of the fog cornering lights as i hate the look of having a bulb out... but i dont know much about what can and cant be done is there owt decent worth doing

i'll not be in tomorrow morning though unfortunately :( i'm not too sure yet i havent had a play with the mk2's yet i know when i had mine on vcds last year there wasnt too much to be done i dont think but mines PFL but i know american DRL was an option, have you tried bellmans auto electronics over rotherham way if that's more convenient? i don't know their prices though

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
i'll not be in tomorrow morning though unfortunately :( i'm not too sure yet i havent had a play with the mk2's yet i know when i had mine on vcds last year there wasnt too much to be done i dont think but mines PFL but i know american DRL was an option, have you tried bellmans auto electronics over rotherham way if that's more convenient? i don't know their prices though

not a problem, im in no major rush pal. not had it long so throwing money left right and center at the minute lol. id rather not go to a company and have my pants down. Was just hoping someone would do it as a faveour on here or take a 5er or 10er or something lol

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
not a problem, im in no major rush pal. not had it long so throwing money left right and center at the minute lol. id rather not go to a company and have my pants down. Was just hoping someone would do it as a faveour on here or take a 5er or 10er or something lol

well just come up when you're free and we'll have a play see what it will and won't do, i've got about 3 weeks left on my months free trial before i cancel it or you can download the app yourself if its after then :) i'm in most evenings after 5pm or weekends im usually free

if you want to keep it to do owt more yourself you can pick carista up off amazon for about £14 posted if you were interested :)

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
well just come up when you're free and we'll have a play see what it will and won't do, i've got about 3 weeks left on my months free trial before i cancel it or you can download the app yourself if its after then :) i'm in most evenings after 5pm or weekends im usually free

if you want to keep it to do owt more yourself you can pick carista up off amazon for about £14 posted if you were interested :)

I think ill probably fly down next weekend. thanks alot bud

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members