• Hi Guest why not show off your SEAT! (now fixed)
    You can now share your favourite car photos in the new media gallery including embedding pictures from your Instagram account.
  • Hi Guest! The new metal keyrings are now in stock with free delivery in the UK order yours now.

Video of ST launch at Frankfurt Motor Show

Walpurgis

Feb 5, 2013
A video of this morning's launch of the ST at the Frankfurt Motor Show is now online.

According to the CEO, Seat is now Europe's fastest-growing volume car brand, with a 9.4% increase in the year to August. UK sales are up 15.6% and German sales up 26.4%. More than 60,000 Leon Mk3s have been delivered - which is 40% more than the previous generation (presumably at the same stage).

gar074

More than 60,000 Leon Mk3s have been delivered - which is 40% more than the previous generation (presumably at the same stage).
Just back from a week in southern Spain, which included over 700km of touring around Andalucia, and I only spotted 2 new Leons, both 5 doors, so not many of those 60,000 have stayed at home!

slo007

Jun 15, 2013
Aberdeen, Scotland
I just came back from Greece and the local car rental agencies had a number of the new Leons for rent. Unfortunately, I ended up with an i30 from Hyundai. Nevertheless, drove 1200 km in Crete and had a good time! :)

Christ Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members