vinyl wrapped

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
its gonna look something like this i hope

blue-glitter-2010-range-rover-sport.jpg

Wow there gonna make it look like a range rover :O they must be really good at it :p lol

Haha just kidding mate, I really like that blue colour, looks realtime nice, a definate eye turner

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Ooh! I was thinking of having mine wrapped a different colour - will definitely be interested to see how yours turns out! You've only got an hour and a bit left to wait :p

Although, I've heard good and bad things about wrapping - bad being when you do want to take it off, sometimes it can leave sticky crap on the original paint or pull the original paint off completely.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
WOW!!!!! That looks awesome!!!! Might get mine done now lol. White would be good with what I have planned.

greyfloppyhat

Jun 14, 2011
Dublin/Belfast
what happens with the door and boot shuts though?? I'm tempted to go white for a while, but I've heard good and bad things about the end result. Can't wait to see how yours turns out :)

Sep 3, 2009
Walsall, West Mids
what happens with the door and boot shuts though?? I'm tempted to go white for a while, but I've heard good and bad things about the end result. Can't wait to see how yours turns out :)

Depends where you take it... if they do a "proper" job then they cover the door shuts etc as well so you dont see a colour difference... dont think i have seen an engine bay wrapped but lets be honest, day to day your not going to be under there !

Looking forward to the end results on this one... that blue RR is certainly a nice vibrant shade.

My only negative (being into detailing) is the lack of gloss and reflection from the vinyl but i must admit i have seen some stunning satin finishes this year

DBD19

Feb 9, 2011
maybe it will look like my baby

20110728_45.jpg

20110908_184useup.jpg

20110728_43.jpg

20110728_42.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

i dont regret it and i bet you wont either

check out blue boy in readers rides for more pics

tony323ci

Lovin' it
May 15, 2011
Nottingham
its gonna look something like this i hope

blue-glitter-2010-range-rover-sport.jpg

wow fantastic wrap made it look like a Range Rover they really are good could they make mine look like a Ferrari :rofl::p

*note to self read whole thread before attempting humour now realise that joke already got done * :banghead2

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.