Visual difference 245 and 300 HB

loyalbear1872

May 2, 2018
Guys
Anyone got any ideas on how we will be able to tell the difference between a 245 /300 from a small distance? Will it be spoilers, brake callipers, wheels etc?

Regards

LB

Bucksssss

Mar 13, 2019
My only guess is just like the GTI/R, a main give away will be amount/position of the exhaust pipes? Just a guess though.

Reactions: loyalbear1872

loyalbear1872

May 2, 2018
My only guess is just like the GTI/R, a main give away will be amount/position of the exhaust pipes? Just a guess though.
Yeah I noted that the Golf GTI and TCR had visual tweaks, Just looking at the Cupra pics which are limited I can't see a difference, probably just the one car ( grey one plug in ) which has been photographed at this time.
I'm sure a 300 owner would like his /her car to stand out from a 245

Regards

LB

Reactions: Bucksssss

Bucksssss

Mar 13, 2019
Yeah I noted that the Golf GTI and TCR had visual tweaks, Just looking at the Cupra pics which are limited I can't see a difference, probably just the one car ( grey one plug in ) which has been photographed at this time.
I'm sure a 300 owner would like his /her car to stand out from a 245

Regards

LB
Definitely. If you’re paying thousands extra you’d expect people to be able to tell the difference.

Reactions: loyalbear1872

loyalbear1872

May 2, 2018
Definitely. If you’re paying thousands extra you’d expect people to be able to tell the difference.
My point exactly,.....I'm a family man with 2 children on a budget, it will be 245 for me at most....maybe even a 190 FR all depends on deals :)

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
My point exactly,.....I'm a family man with 2 children on a budget, it will be 245 for me at most....maybe even a 190 FR all depends on deals :)
I will know the difference as the owner, don't care what anyone else thinks. Out on the road any one who wants to go fast will soon also know it's the 300.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.