Wanted: MK2 Leon Cupra Stage 1/2

mart.

Mar 25, 2016
Nottingham
Potentially on the lookout for another Leon Cupra within the next month or so. Currently got an e91 325i but enjoy turbo so seeing what’s about as would prefer enthusiast owned.

Ideally looking for as lower mileage as possible and full history. Less than 90k miles.
Would prefer from 09/59 onwards for facelift.
Stage 1 or 2 preferred.
Updated clutch would also be preferable.

Drop me a message. Distance not too much of an issue.

Cheers
Mart.

Cupra_Chris

Aug 1, 2015
West Sussex
Potentially on the lookout for another Leon Cupra within the next month or so. Currently got an e91 325i but enjoy turbo so seeing what’s about as would prefer enthusiast owned.

Ideally looking for as lower mileage as possible and full history. Less than 90k miles.
Stage 1 or 2 preferred.

Cheers
Mart.

Hi Mart,

I'm potentially looking at selling mine due to unforseen circumstances.

My readers ride is in my signature. Its been treated well through my ownership and is currently at stage 2+ (Revo) with uprated clutch with new DMF fitted at the same time.

I'm looking for around 8k as I've put close to 10 in it since owning it. No cheap parts used: Miltek, Autotec, kn etc.

Chris

Reactions: Legojon

mart.

Mar 25, 2016
Nottingham
Hi Mart,

I'm potentially looking at selling mine due to unforseen circumstances.

My readers ride is in my signature. Its been treated well through my ownership and is currently at stage 2+ (Revo) with uprated clutch with new DMF fitted at the same time.

I'm looking for around 8k as I've put close to 10 in it since owning it. No cheap parts used: Miltek, Autotec, kn etc.

Chris

Thanks Chris,

Will take a look at the thread when I get chance. Sounds like what I was looking for anyway.

mart.

Mar 25, 2016
Nottingham
Reactions: Jimbobcook

tommytucker

Oct 28, 2012
Hi Mart
Will be looking to let my beloved 2009 Cupra K1 with 40K on the clock go soon. Its at Stage 2+ 350 Bhp (dyno to prove). PM me with a number if you want some pics/details
regards
Tommytucker

Madscientist

Sep 4, 2015
Mine will be going up for sale shortly.
Its a 2010 Face lift Cupra in White with black allowys, sideskirts, rear spoiler, and front splitter. It has the Cupra R style Diamond quilted leather seats, and RNSE satnav. Looks bloody gorgous.
It has a 3" downpipe with sports cat, and Miltek resonated cat back. It has a Sach Organic clutch and dual mass replaced about 10,000 miles ago. It is stage 1 mapped and was marginally quicker than my Friends Rtec tuned stage 1 Cupra R. It has had its fuel pump follower changed again about 10k miles ago, and the Timing belt and water pump done recently. Discs were replaced with Brembo plain discs and Yellow stuff pads all round last year. It has some sort of lowering springs done by the previous owner which give a nice ride but not too low or firm. Tyre wise it had a new pair of PS4s roughtly 5k ago. It also has a Ram air induction kit as well as the original airbox.
I have an urge for one of the supercharged Audi S5s so I will be selling it privately or trading it in shortly. It has just under 80K miles on it. MOT runs out shortly, but will be supplied with 12 months. Ive had it for 3 years and have reduced the service intervals down to 7K miles. Always serviced with genuine VAG parts from TPS.

I am looking at around £7000 for it.

Regards Chris.
Located in Warrington, Cheshire.

mart.

Mar 25, 2016
Nottingham
Mine will be going up for sale shortly.
Its a 2010 Face lift Cupra in White with black allowys, sideskirts, rear spoiler, and front splitter. It has the Cupra R style Diamond quilted leather seats, and RNSE satnav. Looks bloody gorgous.
It has a 3" downpipe with sports cat, and Miltek resonated cat back. It has a Sach Organic clutch and dual mass replaced about 10,000 miles ago. It is stage 1 mapped and was marginally quicker than my Friends Rtec tuned stage 1 Cupra R. It has had its fuel pump follower changed again about 10k miles ago, and the Timing belt and water pump done recently. Discs were replaced with Brembo plain discs and Yellow stuff pads all round last year. It has some sort of lowering springs done by the previous owner which give a nice ride but not too low or firm. Tyre wise it had a new pair of PS4s roughtly 5k ago. It also has a Ram air induction kit as well as the original airbox.
I have an urge for one of the supercharged Audi S5s so I will be selling it privately or trading it in shortly. It has just under 80K miles on it. MOT runs out shortly, but will be supplied with 12 months. Ive had it for 3 years and have reduced the service intervals down to 7K miles. Always serviced with genuine VAG parts from TPS.

I am looking at around £7000 for it.

Regards Chris.
Located in Warrington, Cheshire.

Thanks Chris. This sounds exactly like the spec of my old one and same colour! Let me know when you are thinking of putting up for sale and if you have any pics please do send them over to me by message if easier.

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover

Stage 1 or 2 preferred.

Cheers
Mart.
hi Mart,

I've got a MK2 SEAT LEON CUPR R with only 35 k from new...fsh,cambelt done last year,never track dayd, just looking to either get another cupra mk3 or maybe downgrade to leon fr 190 dsg ! live in dover...car has apr stage 1+ also loba fuel pump ,revo air intake and a recent milltek (quieter version ) exhaust ..half system. Have all invoices as said fsh next service due MARCH 2020

thanks
Colin

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover

Stage 1 or 2 preferred.

Cheers
Mart.
Car now px'd Mart. good luck finding a nice low mileage cupra...it's been a blast with this one!

tommytucker

Oct 28, 2012
Hi Mart
i'm selling my 2009 K1 warranted by Seat as genuine 41K on the clock
Inferi Black-no dents or dinks-parked off the road and got another car for work.
Twin forged air intake
Full SS Milltek with hi flow CAT
APR Fuel Pump and new cam follower
Uprated clutch
19" BS steel alloys with Uniroyal Rain sport 3s-got the original alloys refurbished in gloss black
Bliestein fully adjustabale coilovers
Pro mount blocks
XS sport shocks
Anti lift kit
Quaife ATB Helical LSD
Revo 2+ dyno printed as running at 350 bhp (will come with the software)
Just serviced with hunter 4 wheel tracking
Being on this forum you know all the other spec inside which is standard other than got rear tinted windows. You will also know that these are rare and the stealers want £12-13K with 80k on the clock running std kit.
I'm after £9k
pm me an address if you want some pics as not much Gbs allowed on here.
Tommytucker

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise