Warranty

Damian @ DPM

DPM Performance
Forum Sponsor
Same with both Apex and KW.

Apex are saying that they're still testing the unit and I'm just waiting to hear back from KW in Germany.

The minute I have an update from either I will contact you straight away though.

Again apologies for the delay.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Damian @ DPM

DPM Performance
Forum Sponsor
Afternoon,

As mentioned this is a speacial order item so can sometimes take a little longer but we need to go through KW UK who then speak to KW Germany, I am chasing them all the time for the tracking number but unfortunately I'm waiting for Germany to get back to KW UK with dispatch confirmation and also the tracking number.

As soon as I have this I will let you know though and again apologies for the delay.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Aug 27, 2011
No problem, just really frustrated with the noise these Apex's are making :(.

With it being 9 working days as well since I paid. Do you have an estimated ETA at all? From past experience? Or just how long a piece of string is?

Aug 27, 2011
Thanks Damian. Very interesting...

2 different qualified mechanics, driver side is OK etc. No reason for this to be done that I can think of tbh? I mean it is kind of obvious not to...

Once I get the KW's on, I'll check the Apex's I have now. We'll go from there but I was there during the fitting of this one and nothing was clamped on this rod for sure.

2 months to get such a simple outcome is really pitiful customer service on Apex's behalf!

On a lighter note, could I/you get in touch with a real person at KW with regards to finding some clarification on my order status?

Cheers.

Damian @ DPM

DPM Performance
Forum Sponsor
It's clear from the images that they have been clamped on the piston though.

I've been speaking to a real person at KW UK and as in previous replys they're chasing Germany for dispatch confirmation and a tracking number but with this being a special order they are saying it can take longer.

I will continue to chase the real person at KW UK though and get back to you ASAP.

I again apologise for the delay.

Damian @ DPM Performance

AT Designs, Custom Badge Design for forum members