Wavetrac lsd in 02M Gearbox for sale - Low use with original build documents - Cupra R

Price

vwtrev

Flying Banana
Oct 29, 2015
Essex, united kingdom
Hi, as the title says I have for sale an 02M Gearbox with a WaveTrac LSD in it. Currently fitted to my mk1 Seat Leon Cupra R 1.8T. So can give video proof of it driving fine.

I have the original bill of sale from Awesome GTI in 2016 for the LSD and the invoice for the built Gearbox (complete with shim mod, etc.) too.

I purchased it in 2019 and it's done less than 3000 miles in my car (backed up by MOT's) and less than 10,000 in total. The oil was renewed in 2019 when fitted with high-quality gearbox oil.

The LSD alone new is £1176.00 from Awesome now, I'm after £850 for the Gearbox with LSD. Located in Basildon.

Any Questions please PM me :)

Last edited:

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Hi, as the title says I have for sale an 02M Gearbox with a WaveTrac LSD in it. Currently fitted to my mk1 Seat Leon Cupra R 1.8T. So can give video proof of it driving fine.

I have the original bill of sale from Awesome GTI in 2016 for the LSD and the invoice for the built Gearbox (complete with shim mod, etc.) too.

I purchased it in 2019 and it's done less than 3000 miles in my car (backed up by MOT's) and less than 10,000 in total. The oil was renewed then with high-quality gearbox oil.

The LSD new is £1176.00 from Awesome now, I'm after £850 for the Gearbox. Located in Basildon.

Any Questions please PM me :)
I’m surprised not a single person has seen this post and snapped this up. This is a bargain price for a wavtrac fitted to a good gear box.

Reactions: vwtrev

ChrisssC

Apr 7, 2016
This cost of living crisis is no joke! I'll take it if you can offer cheap finance and free postage to NI :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: vwtrev
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise