Welcome to two new moderators

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Cheers, going to do my best to be around and help people out. Just navigating round at the moment to figure out what's new.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Well done both of you, good to see some new blood looking after us all.

Cheers. Feels like the first day of school all over again (if I can remember that far back), but Jimbob is looking after me!

Deleted member 103408

@Syphon does this mean if you want to become a Mod you have to have a nice speed blue MK2, Spend all your free time when not on this site cleaning your car or talking about cleaning your car.......:)

hopefully i will make the next national meet so i can put a face to the names

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
@Syphon does this mean if you want to become a Mod you have to have a nice speed blue MK2, Spend all your free time when not on this site cleaning your car or talking about cleaning your car.......:)

hopefully i will make the next national meet so i can put a face to the names
It would appear so.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
@Syphon Spend all your free time when not on this site cleaning your car or talking about cleaning your car.......:)
I'm not sure what you mean lol I sleep sometimes...

I was going to go with "I talk about stuff other than cleaning my car, like...". But my minds gone blank.... :whistle:
What about that thing... Oh wait... Nope... Got Nothing.
I can talk about cake..

Good choices @Syphon.
I hope you Mk2 lads don’t gang up on us MK3’s lads too much
I'm open to bribes haha

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Ive just had a thought. As new Moderators do you get all the benefits of @Syphon?

Does that mean you will both get a Cupra R Carbon to test drive from SEAT? Will you be invited to Track Days and be showered with SEAT goods? (Disclaimer - I don’t know if @Syphon gets all this or not but you did get a nice Cupra for the recent meet!!)

Who knows

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.